Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Original Document: Ms. Swaine is completely unavailable! What about the final asssignments Instructions?

8-1-2010 4:21 p. m. (E.S.T.)

Dear Dean **********,

I am unable to contact Swaine. I have tried all 3 web addresses which are provided by the F.S.U. directory. I have diligently searched the F.S.U. website, and I am unable to locate any other email addresses for Swaine. I had some last minute issues regarding the submission of the final assignments. I have let her know numerous times before that it is difficult to reach her and that I would need to be able to contact her: up until the time when I receive verification of the submission of my final grades to the registrar's office, as well as verification of my final Master's degree reflecting summer 2010 graduation, and my official transcript with the statement of my degree earned included (ALA accredited). I have no way of reaching her now.

Although, she is no longer my instructor, she did want me to turn my final assignments in to the submission link to the class. I will turn my final assignments in to you instead. There are no directions for the final assignments and there is no grading criteria for the final assignments available either. My grades on my grade page are still incorrect. Can you please fix these problems for me? Thank you for your time, attention, and continued support.

Sincerely,


Ms. Bayo Elizabeth Cary





From: postmaster@admin.fsu.edu
To: bayoecary@hotmail.com
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 15:51:43 -0400
Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

***************






--Pièce jointe du message transmise--
From: bayoecary@hotmail.com
To: ******************
Subject: The assignments are being turned in today, 8-1-2010, by 11:59 p. m. (E.S.T.), which is the due: date/time, which I have not agreed to, on my grade book page.

Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 15:51:41 -0400

8-1-2010 3:50 p. m. (E.S.T.)


This email was previously sent to you twice. Your email account at: lswaine@fsu.edu is inactive as well. You should have it fixed. It is difficult to reach you. You should be more accessible to me. Contacting you has been an on-going problem over the past three weeks. You should correct this problem.

Thank you,


Bayo Cary


Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 15:37:03 -0400
From: MAILER-DAEMON@ms4.ucs.fsu.edu
To: bayoecary@hotmail.com
Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details

The original message was received at Sun, 1 Aug 2010 15:37:02 -0400
from col0-omc3-s2.col0.hotmail.com [65.55.34.140]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<***************>
(reason: 550 5.1.1 unknown or illegal alias: ************)

----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to [128.186.6.123]:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 5.1.1 unknown or illegal alias: lsawine@fsu.edu 550 5.1.1 <*************>... User unknown
<<< 554 5.5.0 No recipients have been specified.



--Pièce jointe du message transmise--
From: bayoecary@hotmail.com
To: *****************
Subject: FW: You are no longer my instructor. I will submit my assignments today by 11:59 p. m. (E.S.T.) as currently indicated as the due date/time on my grade book page..
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 15:37:01 -0400

8-1-2010 3:35 p. m. (E.S.T.)


This email was previously sent to you. Your email account at : *************** is inactive still. I have already notified you of this problem. You should have it fixed. It is difficult to reach you.

Thank you,


Ms. Bayo Elizabeth Cary

No comments: